Group Show -
the invisible line
87 Dalston Lane, London E8 2NG
“What will survive of us is Love” 20 April – 20 May 2012
The invisible line is pleased to present a group exhibition featuring Barka, Daniela Yohannes and Lynnie Zulu ‐ three artists whose work crosses geographical, stylistic and material boundaries to arrive at a place of aesthetic elation. Drawing from personal experience, moving across cultures and using a mixed media approach, all three artists have developed a unique creative voice through which they express their view of the world.
The beauty, fragility, but ultimately, the resilience and transcending power of love, inform the underlying theme for the works on show.
- diamond2000 reblogged this from barka-art
- mag-op reblogged this from barka-art
- loquence likes this
- thefactory-takkies reblogged this from musakhead and added:
- musakhead reblogged this from barka-art
- abstrackafricana likes this
- sheilastansbury reblogged this from strangethang
- strangethang likes this
- barka-art posted this